Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Photography of animals and plants, mostly in North America and a few in Botswana. Many close up images of various animals in nature including birds, insects, and reptiles as well as some photographs of elephants.
Field photographs consisting mostly of reptiles, amphibians including frogs, toads, turtles, snakes, salamanders and lizards. Collection also includes photographs of California Indians.
Photographs taken in Bimini, Bahamas. Images of snakes, lizards, crabs, trees, resort, beach and ocean views.
Photographs of mostly frogs, snakes and alligators in Okefenokee Swamp, Georgia. Also includes birds, mammals and flowers.
Photographs of snakes, lizards, birds, insects and other animals and plant life. Taken in various parts of the United States divided as New York, New England, Western United States and Eastern United. Also includes Nova Scotia and Canada.
Photographs, mostly close up images of reptiles in nature including lizards, frogs, snakes, scorpions, and turtles. Locations of reptiles include Morris, New Jersey; Lake Hurst, New Jersey; Springerville, Arizona; Chi Hua Hua, Mexico; Tularosa Valley, New Mexico; Mohave Desert, California; St. Catherine's Island, Georgia; Twin Lakes, New York; Bronx Zoo; Okefenokee Swamp, Georgia. A few slides of people at the Santa Rita Festival in Mexico and a few of cowboys.
- Reptiles 4
- Snakes 2
- Amphibians 1
- Amphibians -- Okefenokee Swamp (Ga. and Fla.) 1
- Bimini Islands (Bahamas) 1
- Birds 1
- Birds -- North America 1
- Elephants -- Africa 1
- Flowers -- North America 1
- Frogs 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Insects -- North America 1
- Lizards 1
- Nature photography 1
- Okefenokee Swamp (Ga. and Fla.) 1
- Reptiles -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Reptiles -- North America 1
- Reptiles -- Okefenokee Swamp (Ga. and Fla.) 1 ∧ less
- Bogert, Charles M. (Charles Mitchill), 1908-1992 3
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- Chambers, Kenneth A. 2
- Zweifel, Richard George, 1926- 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 1