Richard Zweifel photographic slide collection
Scope and Contents
Close up photographs mostly of reptiles, including snakes, frogs, and lizards. Also includes images of insects and birds.
- circa 1970s
- Zweifel, Richard George, 1926- (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
80 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
All slides have captions and many have scientific names.
May include field photographs.
Many slides have K numbers.
Previous numbers used: K11586, K11597, K11591, USDE 2900
Some slides have glass mounts.
- Richard Zweifel photographic slide collection, circa 1970s
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA