Charles M. Bogert photographic slide collection
Scope and Contents
Field photographs consisting mostly of reptiles, amphibians including frogs, toads, turtles, snakes, salamanders and lizards. Collection also includes photographs of California Indians.
- circa 1940-1960
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
circa 300 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Includes field photogaphs.
All slides have detailed captions.
Many slides contain USDE and K numbers.
Many slides have glass mounts.
- Bogert, Charles M. (Charles Mitchill), 1908-1992 (Person)
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
- Charles M. Bogert photographic slide collection, circa 1940-1960
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA