Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Star Gods of the Ancient Americas photographic slides, undated.
Identifier: PSC 82J
Studio images of the art and artifacts displayed in the temporary exhibit Star Gods of the Ancient Americas, held at the American Museum of Natural History, December 1982-May 1983. Includes artifacts from the Huari-Tiahuanaco, Mixtec, Inca, Zuni, Tiahuanco, Maya, Hopi, Chimu, Skidi Pawnee and Haida Indians. Possibly used in a slide presentation.
The Chaco Phenomenon photographic slides
Identifier: PSC 102C
Scope and Contents
Press slides of artifacts and excavation sites for the temporary exhibition The Chaco Phenomenon, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1987. Includes excavated kivas at Pueblo Bonito, aerial views of Chacoan site known as Aztec Ruin, and various objects.Also includes a photograph of some of the early explorers from the Hyde Expedition, 1896-1900.
- Chaco Canyon (N.M.) -- Antiquities 1
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- New Mexico -- Chaco Canyon 1
- Indians of Mexico -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of South America -- Antiquities 1
- New Mexico -- Antiquities 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- Finley, Russ 1
- Hyde Exploring Expedition 1