Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Photographs taken in Botswana and Namibia, mostly of animals. Areas include Chobe, Salvadura, Etosha, San-ta-Wani, Savuti, Khwai, Skeleton Closet, Goas, Kalkheuwel, Halili, Okaukuejo, Ombika, Himba, Shakawe, Chudop, Klein Namutoni, Victoria Falls, Helro, and Homob.
Habitat photographs taken by Willard Whitson of animals and plants on location. Places include Botswana, Central African Republic, Pribilof Islands, and Olympic Rain Forest.
Views of the temporary exhibition, Okavango: Africa's Last Eden, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1996-1997, Akeley Gallery.
Field photographs of South African tribes. Beuchanaland, near Okavango River; Namaqualand, Liliefontein Reserve; N'gamiland, Shakawe.
- Animals -- Botswana 1
- Animals -- Namibia 1
- Botswana 1
- Central African Republic 1
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 1
- Namaqualand (South Africa) 1
- Ngamiland District (Botswana) 1
- Okavango River Delta (Botswana) -- Pictorial works 1
- Okavango River Valley 1
- Olympic National Forest (Wash.) 1
- Pribilof Islands (Alaska) 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 3
- Chesek, Craig 1
- Ker, Edie 1
- Larson, Thomas J. (Thomas John) 1
- Photo Studio 1
- Whitson, Willard 1 ∧ less