Hall of Biodiversity habitat photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Habitat photographs taken by Willard Whitson of animals and plants on location. Places include Botswana, Central African Republic, Pribilof Islands, and Olympic Rain Forest.
- Whitson, Willard (Photographer, Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
268 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Box is labeled "Dupes."
Some slides have captions.
- Hall of Biodiversity habitat photographic slides, 1996-1997
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA