Okavango: Africa's Last Eden exhibition photographic slides, 1996.
Views of the temporary exhibition, Okavango: Africa's Last Eden, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1996-1997, Akeley Gallery.
- Chesek, Craig (photographer., Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
6 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Previous numbers used: K17586-K17591
- American Museum of Natural History -- : Photographs -- : Exhibitions -- : 1996-1997
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs
- Okavango River Delta (Botswana) -- Pictorial works
- Photo Studio
- Photographic Slide Collection
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.