Okavango: Africa's Last Eden exhibition photographic slides, 1996.
Views of the temporary exhibition, Okavango: Africa's Last Eden, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1996-1997, Akeley Gallery.
- Chesek, Craig (photographer., Person)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box)
6 Photographic Slides : color ; 35 mm
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Previous numbers used: K17586-K17591
- American Museum of Natural History -- : Photographs -- : Exhibitions -- : 1996-1997
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs
- Okavango River Delta (Botswana) -- Pictorial works
- Photo Studio
- Photographic Slide Collection
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA