Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 134
Identifier: PSC 660
Scope and Contents Views of the temporary exhibition Capturing Time: The New York Times Capsule, held at the American Museum of Natural History, December 4, 1999-March 26, 2000.
Identifier: PSC 104
Scope and Contents View of the temporary exhibition Chiefly Feasts: The Enduring Kwakiutl Potlatch, held at the American Museum of Natural History, Ocober 1991- February 1992. Also includes studio photographs of masks and artifacts.
Identifier: PSC 668F
Scope and Contents Views of the temporary exhibition The Collector as Bookbinder, held at the American Museum of Natural History, April 7-July 2, 2000.
Identifier: DR 167
Abstract Consists of administrative files, exhibitions executed, exhibitions proposed and exhibition-related files. All the papers in this collection, including those in the administrative files, are connected to AMNH exhibitions - whether executed, under consideration or proposed to Morris when he was Associate Dean of Science for Exhibition.
Identifier: PSC 103E
Scope and Contents Views of the temporary exhibition Cuba: Nature of an Island, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1993. Akeley Gallery.
Identifier: VPA 9
Scope and Contents Collection of information pertaining to building and space development. Primarily the development of Building 3A (Frick Wing). Includes designs, blue prints, floor plans and various correspondence. Boxes 1-3 contain correspondence, grant proposals, administrative files, scale drawings, floor plans, building notes, and miscellaneous listings. The package contains blueprints and drawings of exhibit areas, like the Jurassic Hall, Cretaceous Hall, Hall of Mammals, Hall of Age of Man, and others.
Identifier: PSC 105C
Scope and Contents Views of the Patagonia Dinosaur Embryo and Eggs exhibition, held in the Orientation Room of the AMNH Dinosaur Halls, January 1999.
Identifier: PSC 83
Abstract Mostly photographs taken of the AMNH Hall of Saurischian Dinosaurs under construction and installation of fossil exhibits.
Identifier: PSC 80B
Abstract Views of the temporary exhibition Dinosaurs, Mammoths and Cavemen: the Art of Charles R. Knight, held at the American Museum of Natural History. Images include gallery interior and framed paintings with wall text.
Identifier: PSC 97
Abstract Slides of the models, displays, fossil specimens and interactive media for the temporary exhibition The Dinosaurs of Jurassic Park, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1993. Gallery 3.
- Subject: Museum exhibits X
- Research Library Special Collections 133
- Department of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives 1
- American Museum of Natural History 122
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 114
- Finnin, Denis 35
- Beckett, J. (Jackie) 25
- Chesek, Craig 13
- Hayden Planetarium 9
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of Saurischian Dinosaurs 3
- Knight, Charles Robert, 1874-1953 3
- New York State Roosevelt Memorial 3
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of Ornithischian Dinosaurs 2
- Coxe, James 2
- Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519 2
- New York Times Company 2
- Akeley, Carl Ethan, 1864-1926 1
- American Museum Congo Expedition (1909-1915) 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Akeley Memorial Hall of African Mammals 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Preparation and Installation 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Gardner D. Stout Hall of Asian Peoples 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of Late Dinosaurs 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Orientation Center 1
- Barber, Robert J. 1
- Bartlett, Bob, 1875-1946 1
- Butler, Howard Russell, 1856-1934 1
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 1
- Chapman, Clark R. 1
- Clark, James L. (James Lippitt), 1883-1969 1
- Cole, Charles J. 1
- Cracraft, Joel 1
- Crocker, Templeton, 1884-1948 1
- Dorling Kindersley, Inc. 1
- Elliot, Daniel Giraud, 1835-1915 1
- Ferguson, Walter 1
- Gardiner, Lynton 1
- Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition (1914-1917) 1
- Jaques, Francis Lee, 1887-1969 1
- Jesup North Pacific Expedition (1897-1902) 1
- K. Perkins 1
- Kane, Robert W., 1910-1982 1
- Lecroy, Mary 1
- Lynch, Mary Ann 1
- Mickens, Roderick 1
- Morris, Craig, 1939-2006 1
- Naval Research Laboratory (U.S.) 1
- Neff, S. A. 1
- Nichols, John T. (John Treadwell), 1883-1958 1
- Peale, Titian Ramsay, 1799-1885 1
- Puza, Frank 1
- Ralph Appelbaum Associates 1
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 1
- Shapiro, Harry L. (Harry Lionel), 1902-1990 1
- Singer, Arthur 1
- Sternfeld, Ruth, d. 2007 1
- Weyer, Edward Moffat, 1904-1998 1 ∧ less