Chiefly Feasts: The Enduring Kwakiutl Potlatch exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
View of the temporary exhibition Chiefly Feasts: The Enduring Kwakiutl Potlatch, held at the American Museum of Natural History, Ocober 1991- February 1992. Also includes studio photographs of masks and artifacts.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box )
circa 200 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
- Chiefly Feasts: The Enduring Kwakiutl Potlatch exhibition photographic slides, 1991
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA