Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 26
Field notes, catalogs, specimen tags, lists of specimens and photographs. Field specimen numbers Q1 to 254B.
Catalogue of bird skins and birds, specimen numbers 1-7863, expedition journal of Rollo H. Beck-(handwritten and typed bound copy), photographs and correspondence.
Catalogue of anatomical bird material at the American Museum of Natural History. Entries for each specimen include AMNH number, collector's name, name, date, locality, sex, collector, donor, cross reference, and remarks. The catalogue spans four volumes.
Catalogue of birds in the exhibition collection at the American Museum of Natural History. Entries for each bird include museum number, original number, name, sex and age, date, locality, name of collector, name of donor, dimensions, and remarks. The catalogue spans two volumes and was originally begun by Edgar A. Mearns during the period 1883-1884. Information in the volumes spans 1812-1994.
Catalogue of birds in the study collection at the American Museum of Natural History. Catalogue entries for each bird include museum number, original number, name, sex, date, locality, name of collector, name of donor, dimensions, and remarks. The catalogue spans 47 volumes.
Catalogue of bird bone specimens at the American Museum of Natural History. Entries for each specimen include museum number, original number, name, sex, date, locality, name of collector, name of donor, character of specimen, and remarks. The catalogue spans one volume.
Notes and sketch map, Cecil Underwoods collecting localities in Honduras, list of birds, envelope of loose labels
Catalogs of bird skins; notes on nest and egg collections. Collections from Guyana.
Report on collection of birds made by Chester Van Buren, principally in Colombia and Guatemala, systematic lists, correspondence and memos.
Contains correpondence, documents, Palawan lists of bird skins, lists of syntypes from Steere Expedition, list of Philippine holotypes in AMNH collection, lists of species found in Luzon collection, documents relating to Leyte collection, and documents relating to Mindoro collection.
- Field notes 4
- Birds -- Anatomy 1
- Birds -- Australia 1
- Birds -- Exhibitions 1
- Birds -- Guyana 1
- Scientific expeditions 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology 14
- American Museum of Natural History 3
- Steere, Joseph Beal, 1842-1940 2
- Anthony, H. E. (Harold Elmer), 1890-1970 1
- Beck, Rollo Howard, 1870-1950 1
- Beebe, William, 1877-1962 1
- Birckhead, Hugh 1
- Brewster-Sanford Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1912-1917) 1
- Carter, T. Donald (Thomas Donald), 1893 1
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 1
- Chapman, Frank M. (Frank Michler), 1864-1945 1
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 1
- Day Roraima Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1927-1928) 1
- Dutcher, William, 1846-1920 1
- Faunthorpe-Vernay Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1922-1923) 1
- Foster, Lyman Spalding 1
- Gilliard, E. Thomas (Ernest Thomas), 1912-1965 1
- Greenewalt, Crawford H., 1902-1993 1
- Iredale, Tom, 1880-1972 1
- Lawrence, George N. (George Newbold), 1806-1895 1
- Linnaean Society of New York 1
- Macmillan, Lindsay 1
- Malbrant, René, 1903-1961 1
- Manuel, Canuto Guevarra, 1902- 1
- Mayr, Ernst, 1904-2005 1
- Meng, Heinz 1
- Phipps-Bradley Expedition (1932-1933) 1
- Rothschild, Lionel Walter Rothschild, Baron, 1868-1937 1
- Sage West China Expedition (1934) 1
- Sage, Dean, Jr. 1
- Sloss, Richard 1
- Steere Expedition (1887-1888) 1
- Tate, G. H. H. (George Henry Hamilton), 1894-1953 1
- Taylor Sudan Expedition (1926-1927) 1
- Underwood, Cecil F. 1
- Uruguay Expedition (1959-1963) 1
- Van Buren, Chester G., 1875-1928 1
- Woodruff, Lewis B. 1 ∧ less