Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Lienzo of Coixtlahuaca, 36 slides, copy of curator's report enclosed, titled "Report on the 1899 Copy of the Lienzo of Coixtlahuaca II Curated at the American Museum of Natural History" by Arthur A. Joyce, April 1993. Chavero Codex, August 1994, 20 slides.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of the Central Park West entrance, 1998-1999.
Photographs of mostly banners displayed on the Central Park West entrance of the museum. Also includes barosaurus decorations.
Views of the temporary exhibition Capturing Time: The New York Times Capsule, held at the American Museum of Natural History, December 4, 1999-March 26, 2000.
Views of the temporary exhibition Endangered! Exploring a World at Risk, held at the American Museum of Natural History, March 8-September 1, 1997, Gallery 3. Images of people visiting the exhibition, displays, artifacts, models, and wall text.
Views of the temporary exhibition, Epidemic! The World of Infectious Disease, held at the American Museum of Natural History, February 27-September 6, 1999. Epidemic! Mostly images of the finished exhibition in the gallery as well as preparators building and painting models in the studio.
Photographs of models and exhibitions in the AMNH Hall of Biodiversity, mostly of the Rain Forest diorama. Studio photographs of the individual animals and views of the installation and construction of the diorama. Also includes installation of the giant squid model.
Photographs taken in the AMNH Hall of Biodiversity, including the rainforest diorama (modeled on the Dzanga Sangha rainforest in Central African Republic) and Spectrum of Life. Includes close up images of models.
Photographs of models and exhibits in the AMNH Hall of Human Biology. Mostly views from the hall of exhibit displays. Also includes Homo-Erectus and Australopithecus afarensis reconstruction. Images taken both in the gallery and in the studio.
Interior views of AMNH Hall of Ocean Life and Hall of Biology of Fishes. Includes exhibits such as the Dolphin Group, Fur Seal Group, Walrus, Pearl Divers Group, Blue Whale, and some slides from the Evolutionary Tree of Fishes exhibit.
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 7
- Animals, Fossil 1
- Aztecs 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Indians of North America -- Maps 1
- Inuit -- Maps 1
- Ivory carving 1
- Museum visitors 1
- North America 1
- Portraits 1
- Sculpture 1
- Serigraphy 1
- Time capsules -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Watercolor painting 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 10
- Beckett, J. (Jackie) 8
- Department of Anthropology 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 1
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960 1
- Bauer, O. 1
- Ellison, Mick 1
- Frick Laboratory 1
- Frick, Childs, 1883-1965 1
- Fuertes, Louis Agassiz, 1874-1927 1
- Irma and Paul Milstein Family Hall of Ocean Life 1
- Jesup, Morris K. (Morris Ketchum), 1830-1908 1
- Joyce, Arthur A. 1
- MacNeil, Hermon Atkins, 1866-1947 1
- Mickens, Roderick 1
- New York Times Company 1
- Norell, Mark 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 1
- Warhol, Andy, 1928-1987 1 ∧ less