John T. Nichols: Naturalist at Large exhibition photographic slides
Scope and Contents
Views of the temporary exhibition John T. Nichols: Naturalist at Large, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1989. Images of the display case in the Theodore Roosevelt Rotunda. Also includes images of books in a library, a man reading and people examining a book in an office.
- Photo Studio (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
54 Photographic Slides
Language of Materials
condition reviewed 20110826 good
Slide numbers 85-55 to 85-64, 102-250 to 102-267.
34 slides originally housed in PSC 102, now combined with this collection.
Previous numbers include: K16014-K16023
- John T. Nichols: Naturalist at Large exhibition photographic slides, 1989
- Iris Lee
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.