Beckett, J. (Jackie)
Found in 43 Collections and/or Records:
Africa: Exploration and Expedition exhibition photographic slides
Views of the temporary exhibition, Africa: Exploration and Expedition, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1998, Library Gallery. Includes rare books, artifacts, portraits, and maps as well as items from the Chapin Lang Congo Expedition 1909-1915. Curated by Roscoe Thompson, then Assistant Director of Library Services.
African artifacts photographic slides, undated.
Slides of African artifacts from Kenya, Nigeria, Ivory & Gold Coast, Belgian Congo, Liberia, Zaire, Kenya,Tanzania, Ethiopia, Sudan.
African Peoples Hall photographic slide collection, undated.
American Museum of Natural History Hall of African Peoples.
Amber: Window to the Past photographic slides of exhibition, 1996-1997.
Slides of the temporary exhibit Amber: Window to the Past, held at the American Museum of Natural History, 1996-1997. The exhibit displayed a re-creation of a 23 to 30 million-year-old Dominican amber forest. Gallery 3. PSC 50 contains images of the exhibit being constructed and installed. PSC 51 contains images from the finished exhibition.
American Museum of Natural History collections of gems and minerals photographic slides
Consisting mostly of cut and uncut gems and minerals as well as some carvings, figures, and vases. Nearly all of the slides are captioned with detailed information about the type of stone and the place of origin.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of a fallen kiosk, undated.
Photographs of a fallen kiosk, knocked over by construction, in front of the AMNH.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of calcite
Photographs of calcite with I.D. tags.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of Codices
Lienzo of Coixtlahuaca, 36 slides, copy of curator's report enclosed, titled "Report on the 1899 Copy of the Lienzo of Coixtlahuaca II Curated at the American Museum of Natural History" by Arthur A. Joyce, April 1993. Chavero Codex, August 1994, 20 slides.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of electric catfish, undated.
Studio photographs of electric catfish of African variety.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of Fine Art collection
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 25
- Africans 1
- Amber 1
- Antarctica -- Discovery and exploration -- British 1
- Ashanti (African people) 1
- Aztecs 1
- Calcite 1
- Cree Indians 1
- Diamonds -- Exhibitions 1
- Dinosaurs -- Exhibitions 1
- Electric fishes 1
- Gems 1
- Gems -- Photographs 1
- Huaca Rajada Site (Sipán, Peru) -- Exhibitions 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Indians of North America -- Northwest, Pacific 1
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New 1
- Kwakiutl art 1
- Minerals 1
- Minerals -- Photographs 1
- Mochica Indians -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Mochica Indians -- Kings and rulers -- Exhibitions 1
- Moon 1
- Museum visitors 1
- North America 1
- Peru -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Portraits 1
- Pottery, Prehistoric 1
- Sarapes -- Mexico 1
- Scientists -- Portraits 1
- Sculpture 1
- Sculpture, Ijo -- Exhibitions 1
- Serigraphy 1
- Sipán (Peru) -- Antiquities -- Exhibitions 1
- Star trek (Television program) -- Exhibitions 1
- Time capsules -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Tlingit art 1
- Watercolor painting 1
- Wildlife photography -- Competitions 1 ∧ less