Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of Guyana, Brazil, Venezuela, and the Amazon, undated.
Duplicate slides made from hand-colored lantern slides of field photographs of the Amazon circa 1927.
Field photographs from the 1984-1985 Cerro de la Neblina expedition. Includes one slide from Amazonas, Rio Mavaca Base Camp, March 1989.
Robert G. Goelet American Museum-Terramar Expedition to Auyantepui photographic slide collection, 1994.
Field photographs taken on the Robert G. Goelet American Museum-Terramar Expedition to Auyantepui in 1994. Images include campsites, helicopters, scientists, landscapes, waterfalls, and details of plants and trees.
- Subject: Venezuela X
- Research Library Special Collections 4
- Department of Ornithology Archives 1
- Photographic Slide Collection 3
- Scientific expeditions 2
- Scientific expeditions -- Venezuela 2
- Venezuela 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives. 1
- Archives Microfilm 1
- Auyantepui (Venezuela) 1
- Birds -- Venezuela -- Duida, Mount (Amazonas) 1
- Brazil 1
- Field notes 1
- Geomorphology -- Brazil. 1
- Guyana 1
- Mammals -- Venezuela -- Duida, Mount (Amazonas) 1
- South America 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 2
- Tyler Duida Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1928-1929) 2
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology 1
- Barrowclough, George F. 1