Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of Guyana, Brazil, Venezuela, and the Amazon, undated.
Duplicate slides made from hand-colored lantern slides of field photographs of the Amazon circa 1927.
Field photographs from the 1984-1985 Cerro de la Neblina expedition. Includes one slide from Amazonas, Rio Mavaca Base Camp, March 1989.
Robert G. Goelet American Museum-Terramar Expedition to Auyantepui photographic slide collection, 1994.
Field photographs taken on the Robert G. Goelet American Museum-Terramar Expedition to Auyantepui in 1994. Images include campsites, helicopters, scientists, landscapes, waterfalls, and details of plants and trees.
- Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library 3
- Department of Ornithology Archives 1
- Photographic Slide Collection 3
- Scientific expeditions 2
- Scientific expeditions -- Venezuela 2
- Venezuela 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives. 1
- Photo Studio 2
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology 1
- Barrowclough, George F. 1
- Cerro de la Neblina Expedition (1984-1985) 1