Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Photographs taken mostly in Bimini Islands and Cuba of landscapes, seascapes, fish, and other marine life. Also includes travel photography of Upper Falls, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Lake, Devil's Tower, Waterton Lakes National Park, and Banff National Park.
James Nathaniel Lane photographic slides of American Museum of Natural History research stations, 1968-1969.
Photographs taken at AMNH research stations: Kalbfleisch Research Station, Lerner Marine Laboratory, and Southwestern Research Station. Mostly exterior photographs of the locations and a few images from the Lerner Marine Laboratory dedication.
Photographs taken in Bimini, Bahamas. Images of snakes, lizards, crabs, trees, resort, beach and ocean views.
Photographs taken at the Lerner Marine Laboratory. Includes marine animals, researchers, photographs of the location, and one set of M. Greenbaum visiting investigators.
- Cuba 1
- National parks and reserves -- North America 1
- Reptiles -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Travel photography 1
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- Lerner Marine Laboratory 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Southwestern Research Station 1
- Kalbfleisch Field Research Station 1
- Layne, James Nathaniel 1