Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Public outreach programs and popular lectures.
Color photographs in three-ring binder documenting Hospital and Special Schools Program visits. Includes 35mm slides in sleeves.
Flyers, programs for Museum public programs and lectures, education publications. Children's thank-you notes and drawings.
The collection contains a wide variety of documents pertaining to Albert E. Parr, particularly during his tenure as Museum Director (1942-1959). Additionally, the collection also hosts a large collection of his original publications, as well as an assortment of newspaper clippings, receipts, meeting minutes, drafts of speeches, and correspondence.
- Department Records 3
- Education 3
- Natural history museums -- Educational aspects 3
- Archives Microfilm 1
- Audio-visual education -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- City Planning 1
- Education -- Museums 1
- Ichthyologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Museum directors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Correspondence 1
- Natural history museum curators 1
- Natural history. 1
- Oceanographers -- United States -- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Education 3
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- Bickmore, Albert S. (Albert Smith), 1839-1914 1
- Moses, Robert, 1888-1981 1
- Parr, Albert Eide, 1900-1991 1