Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 134
Identifier: PSC 29
Abstract Slides from the AMNH Hall of Extinct Mammals and other exhibits in the dinosaur halls under construction.
Identifier: PSC 661
Scope and Contents Various photographs of temporary and permanent exhibitions at the AMNH. Mostly for a slide presentation shown at a Board Meeting held September 1991. Also includes images from the North American Ethnology collections storage taken by Paul Beelitz and other Science department collection storage areas, copy photographs of Patagonia, group photographs of the Exhibition Department taken in Spring 1979, and aerial views of the museum. Permanent halls include the Roosevelt Rotunda, Akeley Hall of...
Identifier: PSC 17B
Scope and Contents Primarily murals painted of dinosaurs painted by Charles R. Knight. Some denote restoration paintings. Other paintings of dinosaurs credited to Bob Kane and Walter Ferguson. One painting of Aurora Borealis 910(1) 9 P.M. (Northern Lights) by Howard Butler.
Identifier: PSC 27B
Abstract Images from exhibits in the AMNH Oil Geology Hall. Exhibits include Oil Derrick and Christmas Tree.
American Museum of Natural History Pacific Peoples artifacts and exhibition photographic slides, circa 1971-1980.
Identifier: PSC 13
Abstract Studio photographs of artifacts from Northeastern Arnhem, Australia; Northern New Ireland; Papuan Gulf, New Guinea; Sepik Plains, New Guinea; Phillipines. Also includes interior views of the Margaret Mead Hall of Pacific Peoples taken in 1971 and Peoples of the Pacific taken in 1980.
Identifier: PSC 317
Scope and Contents Photographs of the Barosaurus mount in the Theodore Roosevelt Rotunda. Includes images under construction and after construction.
Identifier: PSC 408
Abstract Photographs of the AMNH Hall of South American People. Includes exhibition cases of artifacts, pottery, tools, textiles.
American Museum of Natural History photographic slides of the old Dinosaur and Fossil Mammal Halls, undated.
Identifier: PSC 380
Abstract Mostly images of old dinosaur models and mammal fossils on exhibit. Includes photographs of exhibition wall panels. Some slides stamped with "Digging Up the Dinosaur".
Identifier: PSC 306
Scope and Contents Photographs of the Roosevelt Memorial and Roosevelt Rotunda taken by Adam Anik for AMNH Development. Images of Barosaurus model, rotunda walls, and murals. Includes three slides of the Old New York diorama, photographers listed as P. Sternberg, Frank Puza, and Ben Wasserman.
Identifier: PSC 134
Abstract Various objects and specimens on display at the American Museum of Natural History including views of the Halls and details of exhibits. Also includes signage from Central Park West and various signage displayed around the museum.
- Subject: Museum exhibits X
- Research Library Special Collections 133
- Department of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives 1
- American Museum of Natural History 122
- American Museum of Natural History. Photo Studio 114
- Finnin, Denis 35
- Beckett, J. (Jackie) 25
- Chesek, Craig 13
- Hayden Planetarium 9
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of Saurischian Dinosaurs 3
- Knight, Charles Robert, 1874-1953 3
- New York State Roosevelt Memorial 3
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of Ornithischian Dinosaurs 2
- Coxe, James 2
- Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519 2
- New York Times Company 2
- Akeley, Carl Ethan, 1864-1926 1
- American Museum Congo Expedition (1909-1915) 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Akeley Memorial Hall of African Mammals 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Preparation and Installation 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Gardner D. Stout Hall of Asian Peoples 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of Late Dinosaurs 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Orientation Center 1
- Barber, Robert J. 1
- Bartlett, Bob, 1875-1946 1
- Butler, Howard Russell, 1856-1934 1
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 1
- Chapman, Clark R. 1
- Clark, James L. (James Lippitt), 1883-1969 1
- Cole, Charles J. 1
- Cracraft, Joel 1
- Crocker, Templeton, 1884-1948 1
- Dorling Kindersley, Inc. 1
- Elliot, Daniel Giraud, 1835-1915 1
- Ferguson, Walter 1
- Gardiner, Lynton 1
- Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition (1914-1917) 1
- Jaques, Francis Lee, 1887-1969 1
- Jesup North Pacific Expedition (1897-1902) 1
- K. Perkins 1
- Kane, Robert W., 1910-1982 1
- Lecroy, Mary 1
- Lynch, Mary Ann 1
- Mickens, Roderick 1
- Morris, Craig, 1939-2006 1
- Naval Research Laboratory (U.S.) 1
- Neff, S. A. 1
- Nichols, John T. (John Treadwell), 1883-1958 1
- Peale, Titian Ramsay, 1799-1885 1
- Puza, Frank 1
- Ralph Appelbaum Associates 1
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 1
- Shapiro, Harry L. (Harry Lionel), 1902-1990 1
- Singer, Arthur 1
- Sternfeld, Ruth, d. 2007 1
- Weyer, Edward Moffat, 1904-1998 1 ∧ less