Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Papers related to the American Museum of Natural History's Centennial Celebration, held April 9, 1969: development, research, financial records and correspondence, press kits, convocation materials, and files of Garnder Stout, President of the Museum at the time of the Centennial Celebration. Also includes entries for the "Windows on the World" essay contest submitted by elementary and college students.
Public outreach programs and popular lectures.
Children's letters and responses.
Correspondence from children, 1908-1911 and one scrapbook from the 1950s.
Color photographs in three-ring binder documenting Hospital and Special Schools Program visits. Includes 35mm slides in sleeves.
- Education 6
- Ecology 3
- Education -- Museums 3
- Forests and forestry 3
- Natural history museums -- Educational aspects 3
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Education 5
- American Museum of Natural History 3
- American Museum of Natural History. Felix M.Warburg Memorial Hall 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of North American Forests 2
- McCormick, Jack 2
- Pough, Richard H. (Richard Hooper), 1904-2003 2
- United States. National Park Service 2
- Adams, Charles C. (Charles Christopher), 1873-1955 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Exhibition 1
- Buell, Murray F. (Murray Fife), 1905- 1
- Gardiner, Henry, 1916- 1
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 1
- Parr, Albert Eide, 1900-1991 1
- Reekie, Gordon 1
- Seidel, Alexander 1
- Stout, Gardner D. 1
- Svenson, Henry K. 1
- Whittaker, Robert H. (Robert Harding), 1920-1980 1
- Wiley, Farida A. (Farida Anna) 1
- Witteborg, Lothar P., 1927- 1 ∧ less