Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
American Museum of Natural History annual reports, presidential copy, 1896-1932.
American Museum of Natural History financial book, 1871-1872.
American Museum of Natural History presidential memorandums, 1928-1934.
Contains five binders of presidential memos written by then President of the American Museum of Natural History, Henry Fairfield Osborn, to the Museum Director between the years of 1928 to 1934.
American Museum of Natural History proposed new buildings album, 1915-1917.
Wrapped album combines several different reports related to proposed new AMNH buildings, including quarterly report from 1916 and oral report of President Henry Fairfield Osborn to the Trustees from 1916, AMNH annual meeting regarding the Museum's need for new construction. Also includes reprinting of an editorial article from the New York Times regarding this proposal, as well as editorials from the New York Sun, New York World, and Evening Post.
Conference notes during the presidential years of Henry Fairfield Osborn,
American Museum of Natural History, Department of Preparation and Installation: Diorama and Hall construction
Department of Vertebrate Paleontology correspondence
Correspondence relative to the formation and organization of the Department of Vertebrate Paleontology. Correspondence between Morris K. Jesup, Henry Fairfield Osborn, C.O. Marsh, J.L. Wortman, J.B. Hatcher, O.A. Peterson, W.H. Utterback. Many letters from Volume II have been removed. Two volumes containing approximately 100 letters.
American Museum of Natural History, Jesup Wood Hall papers
Transcript and correspondence relating to Henry Fairfield Osborn, 1912-1934.
Contains a transcript for the "Report of Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Meeting of the American Association of Museums, Held at West Hall, American Museum of Natural History Buildings, New York City, June 4th to 7th, 1912". Also includes two letters of correspondence to Osborn from Jean Labatut and Charles Johnston which had previously been sent with printed publications.
- Annual reports 2
- Construction 1
- Ecology 1
- Education -- Museums 1
- Forests and forestry 1
- Memorandums 1
- Museum construction 1
- Museum finance 1
- Museums -- Congresses 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 7
- Jesup, Morris K. (Morris Ketchum), 1830-1908 3
- Adams, Charles C. (Charles Christopher), 1873-1955 1
- American Association of Museums 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Preparation and Installation 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Vertebrate Paleontology 1
- Andrews, Roy Chapman, 1884-1960 1
- Carter, T. Donald (Thomas Donald), 1893 1
- Central Asiatic Expeditions (1921-1930) 1
- Clark, James L. (James Lippitt), 1883-1969 1
- Felix M.Warburg Memorial Hall 1
- Gregory, William K. (William King), 1876-1970 1
- Hatcher, J. B. (John Bell), 1861-1904 1
- Klein, Alfred J. 1
- Lucas, Frederic A. (Frederic Augustus), 1852-1929 1
- Marsh, Othniel Charles, 1831-1899 1
- McConnell, Robert E. 1
- Peterson, Olof August, 1865-1933 1
- Photo Studio 1
- Raven, Henry Cushier, 1889-1944 1
- Rungius, Carl, 1869-1959 1
- Sage West China Expedition (1934) 1
- United States. National Park Service 1
- Vernay, Arthur Stannard, 1877-1960 1
- Whitney South Sea Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1920-1941) 1
- Wilson, James Perry, 1889-1976 1
- Wortman, J. L. (Jacob Lawson), 1856-1926 1 ∧ less