Showing Collections: 41 - 47 of 47
Photographs, papers regarding Zeiss, blueprints, correspondence and blueprints for Zeiss projector. Includes three manuals.
Collection of printed ephemera from various planetaria around the world, including Hayden Planetarium. Also includes material from manufacturers of planetarium star shows, such as Zeiss and Spitz. Ephemera includes brochures, pamphlets, and booklets among other material.
Chronological, alphabetized correspondence pertaining to and written by Mark R. Chartrand.
Documents on Phipps Board Meeting, office related information, documents for NASA Advisory Council, news articles bound personally by Neil deGrasse Tyson, scientific books, payroll information, correspondence, proposals for supercomputing.
Various papers from Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Photographs of telescopes, observatories, antennas and other astronomical equipment as well as drawings of solar events, star maps and photographs of nebulae and galaxies. NASA photos and press kit for Surveyor and Lunar Orbiter also included.
- Administrative 14
- Museum exhibits 7
- Museum finance 5
- Construction 4
- Astronomy 3
- Planetariums -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Projectors 2
- Advertising 1
- Astronomy -- Periodicals 1
- Manned space flight 1
- Museum exhibits -- Designs and plans 1
- Outer space -- Exploration 1
- Planetariums 1
- Planetariums -- New York (State) -- New York -- Periodicals 1
- Public relations 1
- Space 1
- Space environment 1
- Space tourism 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 43
- Chartrand, Mark R. 2
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 2
- Tyson, Neil deGrasse 2
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration 2