Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Photographs from the Chapin Collection taken mostly in Africa, including Senegal, Belgian Congo, Rwanda, and a few photographs from the United States, including Carl Akeley's grave. Images of birds, birds' nests, flowering trees, indigenous people, colleagues, and family.
Studio photographs of African objects from Herbert Lang's collection of African objects in the AMNH Department of Anthropology. Artifacts from the Belgian Congo including ivory objects, figurines, gourds, barkcloths and calabash.
Photographs of African artifacts from Belgian Congo and Kasai District. Includes ivory ax, textiles, ivory trumpet, and heddle pulley.
- Photographic Slide Collection 3
- Animals -- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- Catalogs and collections 1
- Animals -- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- Classification. 1
- Archives Microfilm 1
- Birds -- Africa 1
- Congo (Democratic Republic) 1
- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- Antiquities 1
- Mammals -- Congo (Democratic Republic). 1
- Mammals -- Guyana. 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Rwanda 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Congo (Democratic Republic) 1
- Senegal 1
- Textile fabrics -- Congo (Democratic Republic) 1 ∧ less
- American Museum Congo Expedition (1909-1915) 2
- Lang, Herbert, 1879-1957 2
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 1
- Department of Anthropology 1