Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Maps, diagrams, pen and ink drawings for the "Birds of the Belgian Congo" (Note that volume number is not specified.) Artists: Jas. Chapin, Seidel, Helen Ziska. Also includes Seidel's "Birds of the Southwest Pacifc" drawings.
Pencil sketch with tail feathers, wash drawings, and lithographs.
Marsh, mountains and sky in background.
Pen and ink painted drawings of the "Birds of Tikal" Collection.
Collection of Christmas cards from and to James Paul Chapin, watercolors, drawings, "colophons" (referenced as colophons but are actually hand drawn illustrations and considered a device), bookplates, cartoons, envelopes with Chapin illustrations. Subject matter mostly birds, also images of fish, amphibians, reptiles, mammals and plants. Includes watercolors done by Chapin for the American Museum Congo Expedition (1909-1915).
Pen and ink on paper, drawings, humorous drawings, wash drawings, watercolors, oil paintings photographs
This is a card catalog of Louis Aggassiz Fuertes' art collection, including photographs of his paintings of birds, mammals, reptiles, and botanicals.
- Subject: Birds -- Pictorial works X
- Department of Ornithology Archives 7
- Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library 6
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology. Archives. 7
- Art Survey 5
- Owls -- Pictorial works. 1
- English 12
- Latin 1
- Trimm, H. Wayne 4
- Brooks, Allan, 1869-1946 2
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 2
- Fuertes, Louis Agassiz, 1874-1927 2
- Gould, John, 1804-1881 1