Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
B. J. Kaston photographic slide collection, 1951-1962.
Identifier: PSC 510
Photography of animals and plants, mostly in North America and a few in Botswana. Many close up images of various animals in nature including birds, insects, and reptiles as well as some photographs of elephants.
T. L. Keith photographic slide collection
Identifier: PSC 320
Scope and Contents
Photographs of flowers, birds, eggs, and insects.
Who rules the world? Insects ; Bird islands of the Pacific
Identifier: Film Collection no. 36
Scope and Contents SEGMENT 1: Who Rules the World? Insects. In this first segment, Mont Adelbert Cazier hypothesizes that someday insects might dominate the earth. His comments on the earth's insect population are illustrated with films of insect activity. The credits and the first part of this segment are missing. A discussion of insect destruction and close-up views of live beetles brought into the studio are also included. SEGMENT 2: Bird Islands of the Pacific. Robert Cushman Murphy, AMNH ornithologist,...
- Insects 2
- Photographic Slide Collection 2
- Birds 1
- Birds -- North America 1
- Elephants -- Africa 1
- Film Collection 1
- Flowers 1
- Flowers -- North America 1
- Guano 1
- Insect pests 1
- Insects -- North America 1
- Moving Images 1
- Reptiles -- North America 1
- Sea birds -- Peru 1 ∧ less
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- CBS/AMNH Adventure Series (1953-1956) 1
- Cazier, Mont A. 1
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. 1
- Kaston, B. J. (Benjamin Julian), 1906-1985 1
- Keith, T. L. 1
- Murphy, Robert Cushman, 1887-1973 1 ∧ less