Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Charles Vaurie photographic slide collection, 1949.
Photographs taken mostly in Bimini Islands and Cuba of landscapes, seascapes, fish, and other marine life. Also includes travel photography of Upper Falls, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Lake, Devil's Tower, Waterton Lakes National Park, and Banff National Park.
James Nathaniel Lane photographic slides of American Museum of Natural History research stations, 1968-1969.
Photographs taken at AMNH research stations: Kalbfleisch Research Station, Lerner Marine Laboratory, and Southwestern Research Station. Mostly exterior photographs of the locations and a few images from the Lerner Marine Laboratory dedication.
James Oliver photographic slides in Bimini
Photographs taken in Bimini, Bahamas. Images of snakes, lizards, crabs, trees, resort, beach and ocean views.
Lerner Marine Laboratory papers
Lerner Marine Laboratory photographic slide collection, 1961.
Photographs taken at the Lerner Marine Laboratory. Includes marine animals, researchers, photographs of the location, and one set of M. Greenbaum visiting investigators.
- Subject: Bimini Islands (Bahamas) X
- Photographic Slide Collection 4
- Cuba 1
- Department Records 1
- Marine biologists -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine biology -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Marine laboratories -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- National parks and reserves -- North America 1
- Natural history museums -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- Oceanography -- Research -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Reptiles -- Bahamas -- Bimini Islands 1
- Travel photography 1 ∧ less
- Lerner Marine Laboratory 3
- American Museum of Natural History 2
- Oliver, James A. (James Arthur), 1914-1981 2
- Breen, Ann 1
- Decker, George 1
- Kalbfleisch Field Research Station 1
- Layne, James Nathaniel 1
- Lerner, Michael, 1890-1978 1
- Mathewson, Robert F. 1
- Nicholson, Thomas D. 1
- Parr, Albert Eide, 1900-1991 1
- Rozen, Jerome George, 1928- 1
- Southwestern Research Station 1
- Stout, Gardner D. 1
- Tyler, James C., 1935- 1
- Vaurie, Charles 1
- Wodinsky, Jerome 1 ∧ less