Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Field notes, catalogs, specimen tags, lists of specimens and photographs. Field specimen numbers Q1 to 254B.
Field notes, correspondence and bibliography of Borneo birds (1915-1933).
Catalogue of bird skins and birds, specimen numbers 1-7863, expedition journal of Rollo H. Beck-(handwritten and typed bound copy), photographs and correspondence.
Letter to Dr. Chapman from H.E. Anthony and a field catalog with packing list. Specimen numbers, 1-462. Possible catalog numbers 260102-260561.
Field notes from Nicaragua including photographs, many handwritten research notes and manuscripts including work on findings of Nicaraguan birds. Journals and notes on birds in the nearby vicinity of Plainfield, New Jersey and East Greenwich, Rhode Island. Also includes a copperplate of woodpeckers.
- Birds -- Catalogs and collections 4
- Birds 1
- Birds -- Australia 1
- Birds -- Borneo 1
- Scientific expeditions 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Ornithology 2
- Anthony, H. E. (Harold Elmer), 1890-1970 1
- Beck, Rollo Howard, 1870-1950 1
- Brewster-Sanford Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1912-1917) 1
- Chapman, Frank M. (Frank Michler), 1864-1945 1
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882 1
- Gilliard, E. Thomas (Ernest Thomas), 1912-1965 1
- Greenewalt, Crawford H., 1902-1993 1
- Griscom, Ludlow, 1890-1959 1
- Iredale, Tom, 1880-1972 1
- Macmillan, Lindsay 1
- Mayr, Ernst, 1904-2005 1
- Menden, J. J. 1
- Miller, Waldron DeWitt, 1879-1929 1
- Taylor Sudan Expedition (1926-1927) 1 ∧ less