Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Correspondence, field catalogs and bird lists.
Contains correspondence, map, photograph, species list, and field notebooks from 1947 and 1948 expeditions.
Field notes, catalogs, specimen tags, lists of specimens and photographs. Field specimen numbers Q1 to 254B.
Field catalogs representing field specimen numbers 1-3972 (1911-1912), 10001-11705 (1914-1915), report of Mr. Arthur A. Allen, correspondence
Field notes, correspondence, photographs and negatives, lists of photographs and negatives, six oversized folders of sketches, drawings, and maps.
Handwritten correspondence and memoranda, field notes
Journal of collection of birds, Wyoming, Spec. nos. 1-480, field notes
Edmund Heller's field catalog of specimen numbers.
Field catalog, journal and field notes, with notes by Mayr and Gilliard. Also includes correspondence and photographs.
- Birds -- Catalogs and collections 2
- Scientific expeditions 2
- Birds -- Australia 1
- Scientific expeditions -- Venezuela 1
- Mayr, Ernst, 1904-2005 2
- Allen, Arthur A. (Arthur Augustus), 1885-1964 1
- Anthony, H. E. (Harold Elmer), 1890-1970 1
- Archbold Expeditions 1
- Archbold, Richard 1
- Asaeda, Toshio 1
- Boyle, Howarth S. 1
- Buller, Kenneth G. 1
- Gilliard, E. Thomas (Ernest Thomas), 1912-1965 1
- Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Expedition (1871-1872) 1
- Jaques, Francis Lee, 1887-1969 1
- Jesurun, Mortimer 1
- Macmillan, Lindsay 1
- Miller, Leo E. (Leo Edward), 1887-1952 1
- Rockefeller-Murphy Expedition (1928-1929) 1
- Sanford, L. C. (Leonard Cutler), 1868-1950 1
- Taylor Sudan Expedition (1926-1927) 1
- Templeton Crocker Pacific Expedition (1st : 1934-1935) 1
- Templeton Crocker Pacific Expedition (2nd : 1936-1937) 1
- Tyler Duida Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1928-1929) 1
- Van Deusen, Hobart M. 1 ∧ less