Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Neil deGrasse Tyson documents on U.S. space exploration policies and other related policies, early 2000s.
Includes letterhead, Future of Aerospace Industry related documents and binders, Aerospace Commission minutes, documents on commercialization of space (Commission on Moon, Mars, and Beyond), Commission on the Future of the U.S. Aerospace Industry and documents on U.S. Space Exploration Policy.
Documents on Phipps Board Meeting, office related information, documents for NASA Advisory Council, news articles bound personally by Neil deGrasse Tyson, scientific books, payroll information, correspondence, proposals for supercomputing.
Various papers from Neil deGrasse Tyson.
Rose Center information, blueprints with notes from Tyson, staff budget information, correspondence pertaining to the Rose Center, documents regarding project planning for Rose Center.
- Department Records 4
- Administrative 3
- Evolution (Biology) -- History -- Exhibitions 1
- Exhibition Videorecording 1
- Natural selection -- History -- Exhibitions 1
- Rose Center for Earth and Space 3
- Hayden Planetarium 2
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Exhibition 1
- Ayala, Francisco José, 1934- 1
- Barrett, Spencer Charles Hilton 1