Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Slides of the American Museum of Natural History Bird halls including Whitney Hall Birds of Pacific and Conservation Group from the Roosevelt Hall. Images from dioramas. Captions describe bird names and AMNH hall location.
Photographs of the Roosevelt Memorial and Roosevelt Rotunda taken by Adam Anik for AMNH Development. Images of Barosaurus model, rotunda walls, and murals. Includes three slides of the Old New York diorama, photographers listed as P. Sternberg, Frank Puza, and Ben Wasserman.
Contains accession records, inventory lists, correspondence related to accession of art works and expedition memorabilia for AMNH exhibitions, such as Theodore Roosevelt Memorial, Admiral Byrd collection (including list of Antarctic Expedition equipment and correspondence between Byrd and curator), John Burroughs exhibit, Amundsen-Ellsworth Polar expedition. Also contains accession records book, correspondence, and master sheet from defunct Department of Geography.
Dorling Kindersley photographic slides of Barosaurus exhibits at the American Museum of Natural History
Photographs taken for the book, The Visual Dictionary of Dinosaurs (Dorling Kindersley). Images of Barosaurus bones and exhibits at the American Museum of Natural History. Includes the installation of the Barosaurus exhibit in the Roosevelt Rotunda and views of exhibits in the Late Dinosaur Hall. Includes correspondence and details of slides. Some images described are not in this collection.
Facade with buffalo on right, bears on left, six cars and trees in foreground. Gouache, ink wash, pencil on paper. Inscription: LL "Trowbridge & Livingston/Archt's. N.Y." Frame: Carved wood, gilt, glazed, 46 x 54 7/8.
- Names: New York State Roosevelt Memorial X
- Photographic Slide Collection 4
- Museum exhibits -- Photographs 3
- Art Survey 1
- Department Records 1
- Dinosaurs -- Exhibitions 1
- English 7
- American Museum of Natural History 5
- Photo Studio 3
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 3
- American Museum of Natural History. Department of Preparation and Installation 1
- American Museum of Natural History. Hall of Late Dinosaurs 1
- Brinkley, Douglas 1
- Burroughs, John, 1837-1921 1
- Chapman, Frank M. (Frank Michler), 1864-1945 1
- Department of Exhibition 1
- Dorling Kindersley, Inc. 1
- Ellsworth, Lincoln, 1880-1951 1
- Filardi, Christopher E. 1
- Fraser, James Earle, 1876-1953 1
- Gardiner, Lynton 1
- Kakar, Narinder 1
- Lynch, Mary Ann 1
- Morris, Edmund 1
- O'Toole, Patricia 1
- Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935 1
- Salazar, Ken 1
- St. Clair, Guy, 1940- 1
- Thomas, David Hurst 1
- Whitney Memorial Hall of Oceanic Birds 1 ∧ less