Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
American Museum of Natural History correspondence regarding Moth and Butterfly Club membership, 1953-1955.
Contains letters between Cyril F. Dos Passos and a member of the Moth and Butterfly Club based in Bristol, Colorado regarding membership, payment of dues, and request of specimen samples.
Cyril F. dos Passos papers, 1932-1978
The collection consists of minimally processed material. It is primarily correspondence, with some administrative papers, notes, newspaper clippings and a few personal and family photographs. Some general subject headings are noted in pencil on the outside of the boxes, such as Lepidoptera, Entomology, Zoological nomenclature and Carnegie [Institute]. Correspondents include F. Martin Brown, Jeane D. Gunder, Alexander B. Klots and Charles Lee Remington.
Frederick H. Rindge papers, 1925-2001
Mostly correspondence, personal and general, includes various field books, research and collection management paperwork.
- Department Records 2
- Animals -- Nomenclature 1
- Butterflies -- Classification -- History -- Sources. 1
- Butterflies -- North America -- Classification -- History -- Sources. 1
- Butterflies -- Type specimens -- North America -- Catalogs and collections. 1
- Entomologists -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Lepidoptera -- Classification -- History -- Sources. 1
- Lepidoptera -- North America -- Classification -- History -- Sources. 1
- Lepidoptera -- Type specimens -- North America -- Catalogs and collections. 1
- Manuscript Collection 1
- Science clubs 1 ∧ less
- Klots, Alexander B. (Alexander Barrett), 1903-1989 2
- American Museum of Natural History 1
- Brown, F. Martin (Frederick Martin), 1903-1993 1
- Carnegie Institute 1
- Department of Entomology 1