Richard H. Tedford papers
Scope and Contents
Richard H. Tedford's correspondence. In 1994, Tedford cleared his office files of early correspondence through 1985 and deposited them in the archives. They have been processed and inventoried, keeping the original order. Boxes 1- 16 are correspondence and organized alphabetically. There are additional materials dating from post-1994 to 2002.
- Tedford, Richard H. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Division of Paleontology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/paleontology/collections/vertebrate-paleontology-archives
8 Linear Feet (16 boxes)
Language of Materials
Historic Call Number: E2:1 to E2:3
Formerly VPA 49
Box List: Correspondence: 1 abe-bu 1951-2002; 2 ber-chi 1951-1985; 3 cla-fra 1960-1993; 4 fra-hen; 5 hen-jen; 6 joh-lin; 7 luc-mar; 8 lar-nor; 9 oeh-ren; 10 rep-sza (misc.); 11 san-tob; 12 tod (misc.) - whi; 13 whi-zim; Australian Correspondence: 14 ald (misc.)-kem; 15 law-ric; 16 ric-woo
- Richard H. Tedford papers, 1951-2002
- Melissa Silvestri, Allyson Mellone, Alana Gishlick, 2021; Maya Naunton, 2023
- 2021 August
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Museums for America grant, 2020.
- April 2023: Based on Ruth Sternfeld's historic finding aid, Binder 8.
Part of the Vertebrate Paleontology Archives Repository
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024-5192