Brooklyn Institute collection
Scope and Contents
Catalog of specimens from Brooklyn Institute Collection numbers 1-9382 and AMNH museum accession book, numbers 10001-15000.
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Department of Ornithology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/vertebrate-zoology/ornithology
1.5 Linear Feet (4 half manuscript boxes)
Language of Materials
Fair. Red rot on catalog specimen journal, spine missing and front cover detached on museum accession book: 10001-15000.
- Brooklyn Institute collection, 1880-1931
- Rebecca Morgan, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Risk Assessment grant, 2010.
Part of the Department of Ornithology Archives Repository
Division of Vertebrate Zoology
Department of Ornithology
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York NY 10024-5192 US