Chapin Kivu notes I, II, III file cards
Scope and Contents
Card file notes from James Paul Chapin's sojourn in the highlands west of Lake Kivu.
- 1930s-1970s, undated
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Department of Ornithology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/vertebrate-zoology/ornithology
3 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Arranged by bird family, and localities (new names).
- Chapin Kivu notes I, II, III file cards, 1930s-1970s, undated
- Rebecca Morgan, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Risk Assessment grant, 2010.
Part of the Department of Ornithology Archives Repository
Division of Vertebrate Zoology
Department of Ornithology
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York NY 10024-5192 US