James P. Chapin Congo bibliography
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of James Paul Chapin's bibliography files on the Democratic Republic of Congo. One drawer contains files on books solely about Kivu, a region of the Congo. Titles referenced in the files are from the 20th century.
- Chapin, James Paul, 1889-1964 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is housed in the Department of Ornithology. Please contact the collection manager for access; materials are sometimes restricted. https://www.amnh.org/research/vertebrate-zoology/ornithology
1 Linear Foot
Language of Materials
Arranged alphabetically by author.
- James P. Chapin Congo bibliography, 1930s-1950s
- Rebecca Morgan, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Risk Assessment grant, 2010.
Part of the Department of Ornithology Archives Repository
Division of Vertebrate Zoology
Department of Ornithology
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York NY 10024-5192 US