Recordings of the annual James Arthur Lecture on the Evolution of the Human Brain, 2009-
Audio and video recordings of the James Arthur Lecture Series on the Evolution of the Human Brain. Recordings for 2009-2013, 2018-2019, 2021. Lectures prior to 2008 were printed and are available in the AMNH Research Library's Digital Repository.
Biographical / Historical
Early in the 20th century, James Arthur became associated with the AMNH. His fascination with the human brain led to his bequest to the AMNH permitting the establishment of the James Arthur Lectures on the Evolution of the Human Brain. The first lecture was given March 15, 1932.
38.5 Gigabytes (7 files) : (2) mp3; (3) mp4; (2) mov
Language of Materials
Digital content is available to stream through the digitalcollections.amnh.org
- Recordings of the annual James Arthur Lecture on the Evolution of the Human Brain, 2009-
- Kendra Meyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Shelby White & Leon Levy Foundation