Paul J. Wolf Anthropological photographs of Navaho Indians and Mexico
Scope and Contents
Field photographs of Navaho Native Americans in the Southwest US and photos of Mexico.
- circa 194-
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
358 Photographic Prints (2 boxes) : 262 contact prints or sheets? and 96 photographic prints ; 8 x 10 in. or smaller
Immediate Source of Acquisition
"Photographs made for Clyde Klucholm". Donated Bernice Kreisworth.
Includes field photographs.
Prints are sleeved.
- Paul J. Wolf Anthropological photographs of Navaho Indians and Mexico, circa 194-
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA