Arthur Stannard Vernay field photographs of Africa
Scope and Contents
Negatives and interpositives of Africa, possibly from the Vernay Angola Expedition of 1925
- Vernay, Arthur Stannard, 1877-1960 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (200 photographic prints)
Previous number used: Coll.# 16;Field photographs
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Arthur Stannard Vernay field photographs of Africa
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.