Mac Wegweiser photographs of the construction of the Richard S. Perkin Memorial Wing in Hayden Planetarium
Scope and Contents
Includes one transmittal form from Ed Berry to Joel Sweimler and one letter from H.E. Zelman of Charles Herman Construction, Inc., general contractors to Wm. F. Pedersen and Associates, dated December 14, 1972. Images of foundation, 1st, and 2nd floors.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (20 photographic prints : b/w) ; 10 x 8 in.
Printed on linen paper.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Mac Wegweiser photographs of the construction of the Richard S. Perkin Memorial Wing in Hayden Planetarium, 1972
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.