Ron Wilkinson portraits of entomologists
Scope and Contents
Various sizes of antique photoprints mounted on cards; some 'carte de visite' - some cards featuring scientists are autographed. Description from Accession Form for New Receipts. Includes photograph of museum building in 1877.
- circa 1870-1920
- Wilkinson, Ronald S. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (16 photographic prints)
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Ron Wilkinson portraits of entomologists, circa 1870-1920
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA