Trowbridge and Livingston photographs of construction of the Hall of Ocean Life and the Asian Hall
Scope and Contents
Exterior photographs of the construction of the the Hall of Ocean Life and the Asian Hall.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
42 Photographic Prints (1 photograph album in 1 box) : black and white ; 8 x 10 in.
Printed on linen paper.
Condition reviewed 2010 good
- Trowbridge and Livingston photographs of construction of the Hall of Ocean Life and the Asian Hall, 1923
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA