Margaret Mead photographs
Scope and Contents
Various black and while photographs. Several of Balinese dancers (undated), some photographs of Margaret Mead.
- Mead, Margaret, 1901-1978 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (27 photographic prints)
May include field photographs.
Some photographs include captions on the verso.
Two photographs reproduced from the collections of the Library of Congress.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
Possible subject terms: Balinese (Indonesian people) $x Social life and customs.
- Margaret Mead photographs, 1928-1954
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.