Field photgraphs of the Colombian Expedition
Scope and Contents
Field photographs of Colombia
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
2 boxes (332 photographic prints)
Previous number used: Photographic Collection no. 45;Field photos
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; Box 1 prints are sleeved. Box 2 prints are not sleeved.
- Field photgraphs of the Columbian Expedition, 1911-1912
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA