Field photographs of the Morden-Clark Asiatic expedition
Scope and Contents
Field photographs from the Asiatic Expedition.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
9 boxes (9 photograph albums (approximately 3,440 photographic prints))
Previous number used: Coll.#104;Includes field photographs.
Caption list included by volume and number.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Some prints are interleaved.
- Field photographs of the Morden-Clark Asiatic expedition, 1926-1927
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.