Frederic A. Lucas photographic print collection of American Museum of Natural History exhibits, other museums, and scientists
Scope and Contents
Portraits, photographs of institutions, including Dept. of Comparative Anatomy, and Ward taxidermy studio illustrations.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
approximately 84 Photographic Prints (1 box)
Photographs mounted on filecards.
Box labeled as needing conservation.
- Frederic A. Lucas photographic print collection of American Museum of Natural History exhibits, other museums, and scientists
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA