Thomas Lunt Andaman Islands field photographs, inlcuding Andamese spearing a turtle and shooting a fish, ritual of parting and meeting, and a wedding.
Scope and Contents
Field photographs of Andaman Islands, including pages of a publcation from a newspaper.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (4 photographic prints)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Letter with possible accession information from Anthropology.
Negative numbers on the reverse.
Photographs are captioned.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Thomas Lunt Andaman Islands field photographs, inlcuding Andamese spearing a turtle and shooting a fish, ritual of parting and meeting, and a wedding. , 1908
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA