F.E Lutz butterly photographs.
Scope and Contents
Ultraviolet photographs of flowers and butterflies.
- Lutz, Frank Eugene, 1879-1943 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (204 photographic prints)
Laid out as plates for scientific publication.
Photographs are mounted on filecards.
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; Prints are not sleeved.
- F.E Lutz butterly photographs.
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA