Lerner Australia-New Zealand Expedition field photographs
Scope and Contents
Field photographs of the D. Lerner Australia-New Zealand Expedition. Includes North Island, Adelaide, and Bali.
- Lerner Australia-New Zealand Expedition of the American Museum of Natural History (1938-1939) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
5 boxes (852 photographic prints)
Previous number used: Coll.# 52;Includes field photographs. Some photos have captions on the reverse. Box 5 contains contact sheets with negative numbers.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Lerner Australia-New Zealand Expedition field photographs, 1938-1939
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Research Library Special Collections Repository
American Museum of Natural History
Library Services, Special Collections
Central Park West at 79th Street
New York 10024-5192 USA US