Photographs of Marlins
Scope and Contents
Photographs of four species of marlins: striped, white, black, and Tahitian black (silver). Marlins have been caught and strung upside down for display.
- Lerner, Michael, 1890-1978 (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (4 photographic prints)
Condition reviewed 2010 fair; Prints are sleeved.
- Photographs of Marlins
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.