American Museum of Natural History industries and manufactures photographs
Scope and Contents
Photographs that were removed from a scrapbook on "Industries and Manufactures. Albums 117 and 118: Copy Prints Made, 1914-1948."
- American Museum of Natural History (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
2 boxes (approximately 607 photographic prints)
Photographs mounted on approximately 233 filecards.
Julius Kirschner, photographer.
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- American Museum of Natural History industries and manufactures photographs, 1914-1948
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.