Papua, New Guinea field photographs
Scope and Contents
Includes ethnographical expedition field photographs in Papua, New Guinea.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact Special Collections; materials are sometimes restricted.
1 box (2 photographic prints)
Previous numbers used: Coll. #32, Print Storage A #134
Condition reviewed 2010 good; Prints are sleeved.
- Papua, New Guinea field photographs, 1952
- Iris Lee, 2010
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- The Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation provided support to make this finding aid available in ArchivesSpace (2016-2017). Minimal level collection record created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) Hidden Collections grant, 2010.
Part of the Museum Archives at the Gottesman Research Library Repository
American Museum of Natural History
200 Central Park West
New York NY 10024 USA